Lusaka PLEED Change Project: Undikumbukire Project Zambia (UP Zambia) is partnering with the German Development Cooperation (GIZ) as part of the Programme for Legal Empowerment and Enhanced Justice Delivery (PLEED) to carry out the Lusaka PLEED Change Project. This Change Project will operate legal desks within two correctional facilities within Lusaka, providing services to juveniles, men, and women, focusing on vulnerable populations. Phase 2 of the Change Project will run from October 2018 to January 2019.
Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Intern Description: The M&E Intern will assist the Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor to collect information and data on the casework being carried out by the Legal Desks across three correctional facilities. The internship is part time with the intern working a minimum of three days per week. The M&E Intern will report to the Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor.
- Visiting the legal desks to assist with data collection
- Compiling data generated by the legal desk using various data collection tools
- Preparing data-based reports on the activities of the Legal Desks
- Performing any other duties and services as may from time to time be communicated to you by the M&E Advisor or Executive Director
- Student or Graduate in statistics, economics, or related field
- Available to work three days per week
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with data collection and data sets is a plus
Application period has ended.